Guardian of the Tor XXVI
Friday, May 19th to 21st, 2017, A.S. LII
Guardian of the Tor is located at Worth Ranch
|Adults with member discount (18+)||$10|
|Children (5 and under)||$0|
|Family Maximum ||$30 to $45|
|Depends upon the number of Adult registrations - with or without member discount|
- To receive the Member Discount, you must show proof of membership at gate
- Make checks payable to: SCA Inc. - Canton of Dragonsfire Tor
- Minors must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.
- Above ground fire pits are permitted in camping area
- Site is wet in period containers
- Pets must be on a leash or contained
Worth Ranch is an 800 acre camp located on the Brazos River, below Kyle Mountain and an hour west of Fort Worth - 4 miles north fo Palo Pinto.
For more information about Worth Ranch,